Global Telecoms Business www.globaltelecomsbusiness.com is the only website and magazine written specifically for the senior managers who run telecoms carriers worldwide.
Who are we? Click here for people, phone numbers and email addresses
Where are we? Click here to find our offices
Media information 2013
Advertising details plus information about features, supplements, surveys and special reports until the end of 2013
Global Telecoms Business's media information pack for 2013 is available here (PDF, 997k)
Each issue of Global Telecoms Business contains unique interviews with C-level carrier executives, as well as strategic articles, special reports and supplements focusing on specific technologies. Global Telecoms Business is the only magazine in the telecoms sector written specifically for the most senior carrier executives: the C-suite.
The interviews and most of the analytical features are planned at short notice to be topical and timely, but a comprehensive list of supplements, surveys, special reports and other features until the November/December 2013 issue is available as a PDF.
Note that this information is subject to change. For more details contact Global Telecoms Business here.
If you're looking for ad specs for the printed magazine click on the image above or click here (PDF, 113k).
iPad and iPhone edition
The printed issue of Global Telecoms Business is now available in full as a free iPad/iPhone app. To download, go here.
The app includes editorial content of the Sept-Oct 2011 issue, including the 2011 GTB Power 100, the complete Nov-Dec 2011 edition, and the complete 2011 International Carrier Guide. Issues from Jan-Feb 2012 are uploaded at the same time as they are published on paper.
Global Telecoms Business provides the people who run the industry with a regular stream of online and printed news, analysis, data and features to give them a strategic perspective on the issues that most affect the industry — to help them make the right decisions for the future of their companies.
Global Telecoms Business gives CEOs and CFOs of operators and service providers regular special reports on topics such as OSS, wireless/mobile, managed services, outsourcing, IP transformation and other topics.
A key feature of Global Telecoms Business, founded in 1993 by the Euromoney Institutional Investor group, is our interviews with the industry’s leaders, the CEOs, CFOs, CTOs and COOs from the Americas, Europe, the Asia-Pacific, Africa, the Middle East and the rest of the world, who are daily taking decisions on the future of their companies.
We get the CEOs that others can’t. We interview the top people in companies such as AT&T, Bharti, China Mobile, Deutsche Telekom, France Telecom, Telstra, Verizon, VimpelCom and Zain — regularly, month after month, year after year. And we interview leading regulators and the heads of key organisations such as the CTIA, the GSM Association, the ITU and the TM Forum.
All our interviews are published first on www.globaltelecomsbusiness.com. If you sign up for our email alerts we’ll let you know as soon as a new interview is available — and you can be among the first to read the latest views of the most advanced thinkers in the business. And as a subscriber you can read all our interviews back to 1999.
On www.globaltelecomsbusiness.com and in each printed issue of Global Telecoms Business you will find:
- Interviews with C-level executives — CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, COOs and other senior executives — of leading fixed, mobile and wholesale telecoms operators worldwide
- Interviews with C-level executives of major vendors
- Analysis of main news events in the worldwide telecoms industry
- Analytical features on significant trends in the industry, directed at CEOs, CFOs, CTOs/CIOs and CMOs
- Financial and market data from the industry, delivered by international experts
- View from the Top — opinions by industry leaders
- Reports from the latest GTB roundtables and conferences
- CEO and CFO Guides: special advertising sections covering areas such as IP transformation; broadband; OSS/BSS; IPTV; professional services; and outsourcing
- Data on current trends in the industry, from respected global sources such as AnalysysMason, Paul Budde Communication and Tariff Consultancy
And we have annual events:
- the Global Telecoms Business Innovation Awards, presented to the most exciting projects in the industry at a glittering dinner attended by industry leaders from across the world: more than 300 came to the presentation in June 2011
- the Power100, our list of the 100 most influential people in the business today: the list was published on www.globaltelecomsbusiness.com and in print
- the GTB Forty under Forty, the industry’s future leaders — again, published on the website and in print
Contacts Click here for people, phone numbers and email addresses
Where are we? Click here to find our offices
Global Telecoms Business is a Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC publication
Nestor House, Playhouse Yard, London EC4V 5EX, UK